Friday, May 1, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Nicole Nordman

Priscilla Nicole Nordman 

I am an English and Creative Writing Double Major with a minor in Religion.  

One of my favorite memories from being an English major is getting to know all my fellow English majors and professors.  My Freshman year, I went on a Pre Orientation trip that allowed me to meet a lot of my really close friends who are also both in and out of my major.  This Pre Orientation trip was for all kinds of arts majors, so my close English major friends I may not have had a chance to meet until maybe Sophomore or Junior year, I had a chance to meet early.  I will also always remember having presentations at Dr Weaver's house with my fellow students and him making us brownies and fresh veggies.  

My plans for after graduation is to attend a Master's program via an online program, while (hopefully) having a full-time job.  My long term goal is to become an English professor.